Save what , organize it in notebooks, collaborate with others and share . Your life will never be .
Save anything, from anywhere.
- Collect things go or web.
- Clip an article, snap a photo, s barcode, record a voice memo or save a nearby place.
- Access from any devices.
Whatever , we’ll make .
- Save a restaurant, ’ll give map .
- Save a movie, ’ll add Rotten Tomatoes reviews showtimes.
- Save a recipe, ’ll create an ingredient list wine pairings.
- Save a product, ’ll tell there’s a price drop. Get ?
Collaborate on notebooks with friends, family and co-workers.
- Invite ideas upcoming family vacation.
- Invite friends their favorite recipes.
- Invite restaurant ideas night.
- Collaborate with co-workers on a project, or collect must-read industry articles.
Share great content.
From “Favorite West Village Brunch Spots” to “Essential Beach Reads,” could be valuable . Springpad lets share your best notebooks with . also explore notebooks from other users within community.
How might Springpad?
1. Save recipes – invite to collaborate, access ingredients go.
2. Plan vacation - save hotel, restaurants, activities, subway maps, etc.
3. Save bookmarks later – never forget an important article or book.
4. Create a movies-I-must-see-this-summer-or-else list.
5. Build wish lists lists.
6. Collaborate with co-workers on a project.
Access Springpad everywhere:
On : http://www.springpad.com (Springpad Web Clipper, Chrome Extension, Firefox Extension)
- More about Springpad: http://springpad.com/about
- Support: http://springpad.com/support/android
- Twitter: http://twitter.com/springpad
- Facebook: http://facebook.com/springpad
- Contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Fixed a crash that was new with v3.2.6
- Use Board Android Tablet! Perfect way (requires Android 3.1+)
- Improved syncing with web, scroll performance, app speed
- Fixed an issue that prevented some Jelly Bean users from using
- Fixed a crash that prevented users with Android OS v2.1 from using
- Fixed a bug that prevented from showing item thumbnails
- Read more: http://ow.ly/ghRYw