What’s – Camera & Panorama version 184.108.40.206:
- Added preference wideshot/panorama resolution higher
- Fixed wideshot/panorama with front facing cameras
- Added preference autofocus mode if it’s causing blurry shots
- Added shortcut camcorder under button
- Fixed issue with Galaxy Note ICS crashing after taking wideshot/panorama
- Fixed issue with on-screen zoom disappearing when switching from front camera
ProCapture adds advanced features Android camera experience. Multiple advanced camera shooting modes supported: Timer, Burst, Reduced Noise, Wide Shot .
Free version available with limited output resolution touch-to-focus. TRY IT FIRST!
Some options cannot be changed if a Scene Mode other than “Auto”
Touch-to-focus only supported 4.0+
Please note that t app capture.
- Panorama mode automatically links together up photos a high resolution panoramic image providing small details. Output panorama has resolution quality among competitors (depends memory).
- Wide Shot mode automatically links together 3 photos a high resolution wide image.
- Reduced Noise mode captures 2 photos them camera noise pho about 30%.
- Shoot better photos with 2 different on-screen camera composition aids: grid spiral.
- Real-time on-screen histogram helps better exposed photos.
- Simple UI with easy access camera features.
- On-screen remaining photos indicator.
- Ability volume buttons or pho.
- Save or external storage (please email us if external storage supported phone).
Please email us any problem.
Download ProCapture – Camera & Panorama 220.127.116.11 (Android)