CameraPro (CameraX) 2.0 v2.43
http://newandroidmarketsapk.blogspot.com/ Android Apk Market Overview | Android Market Apk Download: CameraPro (previously known as “CameraX”) offers fast access mobile’s camera capturing recording features. highly customizable including different designs arrangements. Pictures directly uploaded from CameraPro , Flickr, Picasa, .
CameraPro (previously known as “CameraX”) offers fast access mobile’s camera capturing recording features. highly customizable including different designs arrangements. Pictures directly uploaded from CameraPro , Flickr, Picasa, .
Problems, questions, feature requests, feedback? Drop me a line on firstname.lastname@example.org or use form on http://s.meh.at/camerapro
The following list gives an overview over . PLEASE NOTE that features marked with “*” vary between different phone models!
- Still (normal mode)
- Video / expert video mode (HD video greater than 720x480p Beta only phone models)
- Time-lapse: record time-lapse picture series (Android 3.0+: record time-lapse videos too)
- Burst: shoot a set phone supports
- Bracketing: take up (!) different exposed images ( used stitching with other apps)
- Anti-shake: take pictures exactly moment when moving
- Focus (autofocus, macro, infinity, continuous autofocus, face detection,…)*
- White balance*
- Flash (including videolight)*
- Effects (such, negative, solarize, aqua,…)*
- Scene modes (night, landscape, portrait, beach, snow, fireworks, sports, party, candlelight, text,…)*
- Image controls (exposure compensation, brightness, contrast, sharpness, saturation)*
- Metering mode*
- Grid (customizable)
- Level meter/virtual horizon with indicator*
- Touch focus (Android 4+)*
Expert video mode (excerpt)
- Automatic bypassing time respectively file size lim means splitting (short gap possible between files)
- Disable audio recording
- Adjust audio channels, sampling rate, audio/video bitrates, frame rates, audio/video codecs, video container format, video dimensions*
- Supports 1080p video recording (e.g. Galaxy S2)*
- Use volume keys, hardware shutter, trackball, buttons *
- Set CameraPro camera app*
- Disable shutter sound
- Fullscreen viewfinder*
- Back/front camera (front camera does not support video recording yet)*
- Image compression quality
- Different arbitrary storage locations including customizable filenames
- For video resolutions greater than 720×480 set focus mode to “Continuous” if available. Else recording might start delayed (app looks seconds Samsung Galaxy S2)
- Zooming controls be modified BEFORE video recording
- Changing from continuous autofocus other focus mode very slow
- Sometimes HD video preview video player (started from CameraPro) shows only a black screen. When manually play back .
- If updating from CameraX fails, uninstall CameraX before installing CameraPro.
- Video recording HTC devices all devices with Android 2.2 partly supported
- Some still picure resolutions HTC devices are distored (e.g. 16:9 resolutions). Enable the “HTC fix” under settings .
- On some devices orientation (e.g. LG P500). Enable “Orientation fix” under settings .
- Changed settings menu entry settings popup
T has NO advertisements